Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy
Collection of your Personal Information
Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy may collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your
- Household Income
- Phone Number
- Location details such as your address, city, or country
- Any other data such as personal preferences, requirements, or comments
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy may use and keep track of personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Automatically Collect Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy website.
The Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide the convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy pages, or register with the Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy site or services, a cookie helps Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when your deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general information. In order to improve our Services, we may receive notification when you open an email from Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this Statement
Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy at:
Courtnay and Rowe Music Academy
4895 S. Atlanta Rd. SE Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30339
Effective as of August 10, 2022